Commercial and Residential Cabling
At PE Telecommunications, we aim to provide a high-quality service covering the many aspects of the telecommunications industry in both the public and private sector.
Our cabling capabilities include:
- Telecommunications network boundary point (MDF) installations and relocation
- Additional network cabling and fit-outs
- Internal fault locating and repairs
- Broadband testing and wireless network technicians
- Installation of additional telephone and data points
- Commercial and residential lead-in cable installation
We are a Telstra authorised contractor able to supply and install leadin cable for telephone services on behalf of Telstra. A lead-in is the connection of the Telstra’s network to a customer premises. This lead-in cable normally runs from the Network Point of Presence in Telstra’s network to the Network Boundary Point in your premises and is part of the Telstra Network.
This service includes trenching and backfilling from the property entry point to the building entry point as well as supply and install of conduit and cable.
PE Telecommunications has the capability to provide an accurate and efficient service in cable location. This is a service we provide to assist with commercial and residential developments when service location is required.
Further to locating the service we also offer solutions to move or re-route cables within private boundaries to suit customer requirements and needs.
We are highly experienced and skilled in:
- – Cable location in the public network and within the private boundary
- – Cable and infrastructure location on rural properties
- – Accurate cable locations including depth, cable size and cable type
- – Identification of damages and repair